It is important to note that the manual needs to contain the following information:
- The company’s street, postal and email addresses; and their phone and fax numbers;
- The description of the available records generated by the company and stating which of those are automatically available and which are available on request;
- Outline the request procedure in terms of PAIA;
- State who the head of the company is;
- Stipulate the fees applicable as legislated by the Act, which are chargeable to requesters of information;
- Remedies available to requesters should their request for information be denied;
- Details facilitating requests for access to records.